TERMS OF SERVICE
"TZ" grants you a limited, non-transferable license to use this site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
- You may use this site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- You shall not make reservation in the name of a fictitious person.
- You agree that you will not use any device, method, software or routine that would interfere or be reasonably expected to interfere with the normal working of this site.
- You agree that you shall not take any action that imposes a burden or load on our infrastructure that "TZ" deems in its sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate to the benefits "TZ" obtains from your use of the site.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage acts or omissions that would amount to a criminal offence or attempt to commit a criminal offence, or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- The services or TZ may include certain communications as service announcements and administrative messages by e-mail or SMS or other means. You hereby understand and agree that the services are provided on an "as is" basis and that TZ cannot be held responsible for deletions, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or any of your personalized settings
- You agree to pay TZ service fees as defined on the ticket. TZ further reserves the right to alter any/ all fees from time to time, without notice. The user shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes including Service Tax, TDS etc., and assessments arising out of the use of the Services.
- TZ reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue any offer, discounts, and fees without prior notice.
- Discounts, special offers, fee structure offered by TZ may vary from customer to customer.
In addition, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting any information which –
- infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights,
- is protected by patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right,
- contains a virus, bug, worm or other harmful item or programme, or
- is used to unlawfully conclude against another person in restraint of trade or competition.
You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of this site on whatsoever reason and "TZ" are not responsible.
Online Convenience Fees Policy:
- You agree to pay Rs.2% for all Credit Card/ direct debit transactions made by you on TZ website
Offline Booking - Non Refundable (per Transaction):
- You agree to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 50/- for all transaction including booking/ amendments/ cancellation made offline through our Helpline support centre.
If you use this site, you alone are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your password/s. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password and check your accounts on a regular basis. You represent that you are of age, Indian National or a foreigner holding valid permit, unless otherwise specifically asked, prescribed by law to be eligible to enter into contract, and use this to create binding reciprocal legal obligations, and are capable, ready and willing to discharge any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are financially & legally responsible for all uses of this site by you and those using your login information. infant fares are applicable for children under 24 months on the date of travel or stay throughout the entire itinerary booked by you. This applies to both onward and return journeys. If the age of child is 24 months or above on the return journey, a separate booking using a child fare is to be done. Please carry a proof like Birth Certificate / Passport.
You are advised to check your balances/statement/ transactions/ loyalty points regularly and inform us if you find any irregularity immediately by e-mail/post. We shall not be responsible for discrepancies, which are more than 1 month.
No action based on information on the Website is considered complete until you have received a confirmation of your transaction. Please check details in your my Bookings column and/or Spam or junk emails. If you do not receive a confirmation of your purchase/transaction within a reasonable time, you may call our office/ call centre for clarifications on the same and request for resending such information
Accuracy of information:
"TZ" does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, uptime, virus-free or completeness of the information provided on this Website. Under no circumstances will "TZ" be liable for any loss or direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by reliance on this information. The information on this Website may be changed or updated without notice. "TZ" may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programs described on this site at any time without notice. The User shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions before taking any decision thereto.
Information concerning "TZ", or any of its parent company/subsidiaries, their employees, customers, agents, suppliers, franchisees, affiliates or others on whom data is collected, stored, or processed is the property of A.K.travel services., and is confidential except for the necessary disclosures required by law.
"TZ" holds the copyright in respect of this site, and the content provided in this site, including the text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, reversed, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of "TZ", and/or its third party providers and distributors, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use any "robot," "spider" or other automatic device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content found on this site, in any case, without the prior written permission of "TZ". You agree that you will not transmit or otherwise transfer any Web pages, data or content found on this site to any other computer, server, Web site, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise.
Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices. The use of such materials on any other Web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. TZ reserves the right to suspend/ cancel any user who indulgences in unwanted frequent use of the website that may cause us monetary loss or may affect the performance of the website without any notice whatsoever and initiate legal proceeding against such user. Should any of these terms and conditions be held invalid, that invalid provision shall be construed to be consistent with the applicable law, and in manner to remain consistent with the original intent of "TZ". Provisions not otherwise held invalid shall remain in force.
It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malicious codes and other items of a destructive nature. Linking, Mirroring, framing, site scrapping and/or data-mining is strictly prohibited. In no event will "TZ" be liable to any party for any loss direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by use of this website, or any data hyperlinked or interfaced website or due to accessing data residing on third party servers not belonging to "TZ".
The use of this website shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Chennai at all times.
Modifications to the website:
"TZ" reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the "TZ" websites are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the "TZ" website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. "TZ" has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the "TZ" website is correct, but "TZ" neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of any data or information contained. "TZ" disclaims any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any user or any other person, arising out of or from the use of the information contained in "TZ" Website/s No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms of Service shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
If any provision of this TOS is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this TOS shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Amendment, Cancellation & Refund policy
You can cancel, reroute or amend domestic/ international flight bookings. For cancellation requests made less than 6 hours prior to flight departure, you'll need to contact the airline directly and cancel/ amend your reservation. We will not be able to provide any assistance for these cancellations. Please inform us the reference number and documents related thereon for refunds and other details within 72 hours to initiate refund process. Please get an endorsement from the respective airline for full refunds due to flight delays, flight cancellations, misconnections etc., with the name, designation and signature of the airline staff and airline seal. We shall refund the amount, as applicable, after receiving the refund from the airline. If you have done a web check-in/ tele check-in with the airline or their website, please contact the airline office/ call center for cancellation. TZ shall not be able to process cancellation/refunds for such bookings. Please note special services like seat assignment, meals, stretcher charges, excess baggage paid in advance to airlines shall be non-refundable except if the flight is cancelled by the airline. For cancellation, TZ will charge a service fee and all applicable taxes thereon as per displayed in your account as standard cancellation charges from time to time. The charges shall be over and above the airlines/ suppliers own cancellation charges as per their policy. The user must read and understand individual airline specific terms and conditions in order to find out if the ticket proposed to be booked/purchased is refundable/non refundable and if the same subject to any additional cancellation fee or charge and TZ assumes no liability whatsoever in this regard.
Regarding the cancellation charges for bus, cruise, hotel cancellation and holiday packages, the charges mentioned at the time of booking shall apply.
All refunds shall be processed and refunded within 30 days from the date of receipt of cancellation request except for partially utilized tickets, which will be refunded after the amount of refund amount is ascertained and informed by the airline. All refunds shall be refunded through the point of sale transaction. (POS) i.e. for tickets purchased through Credit card, amount will be refunded to the same credit card account and so on.
All refunds shall be processed, subject to refunds received by us from the respective airline/service provider. Please note convenience fee charged at the time of booking will not be refundable.